So today was the 3rd class of one of my three subjects..
which if I didn't register this subject then I can have my holiday until next week.
My first class was on last friday, later had another 6hours class on my lovely Sunday
and here's the secret findings of this lecturer.
Yeah i guess the most evil lecturer most of them are participate in Accounting and Law papers
I seriously have that thought.
Partly because most of my lecturers always talk nonsense..
those people are always proving to us that Accountant will always not those "square person"
perhaps about 85% Accounting lecturers that I met are all evil.
What more that those graduated from Law field, from my business law and my dear Jast,
we all having some monster lecturers all time.
And discussing how eBil our lecturers are become a popular topic too!
So back to my topic of the day/week,
my lecturer always give example which against normal lecturer that suppose to interpret their terms.
Ever seen a topic that says one of the performance measurement that shouldn't only focus on financial information, which ppl called "myopic" aka short-sighted in business view.
And the lecturer eventually link it too that way:
a pair of couple, when the parents of the girl were too judging the boy's,
they shouldn't just based on monetary ground..
Things like whether the boy able to satisfy the girl sexually are also important..
... omfgbbq..
I shall record part of my lecture some day.
next week it's gonna be a 4day classes and the week after next onwards would have 12days straight of classes.
It's gonna be a very fun semester, don't ya think so? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment