Sunday, July 4, 2010

the birthday happening

So I thought today is totally a peaceful day that without lots of bday msg which I really quite lazy to reply it..

A: HI! HAppy birthday to you! Have a blast and happy sweet 22nd!
B: Thanks! how you doing? I hope it's fine. Anyway Take care yea!
A: OWh..! I'm now looking for job.. just graduated from Uni XX.. What course you studying now?
B: Owh I'm still half wat thru Bla bla bla blabla...

..

...

..

A never ending story.. Phew
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So after finish my 6hours of bloody class..
It was quite a happy evening that me and parents went Peel Rd. to have junk food..
And since it's Sunday.. They don't work.. so din issue any note..
which consequence that they forgotten it's their youngest daugther's bday.. XD

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So.. HEre I have to say thankiuk so much to mama n papa..
which papa created me with champion of ___
while mama decided to keep this babe during pregnant after some idiot doctor advice her to do operation as she will miscarry me at that time.. due to some issue..

Then I have to thankiuk them to provide me quality but not the best thing which I'm very satisfied and being raised in a very good environment.. Love you!!

And not to forget my bunch of lou yao(old friend)..
And I don't know how my fb leak my bday and everyone wishing me..
Thanks for the wishes.. =) wish you guess do well in future and enjoy your life~~ =)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And not to for get mention some weird guy drop me a msg.. confessing and promised to give the best night of my life.. and miss my smile..

seriously.. some day I will ask everyone who can afford me RM1 for their credit..
and send msg to ask this gayass to fuck off..
Those doesnt have enough credit.. I SPONSOR YOU!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LAst but not least..
I have to confess.. that just now I've done stalking on someone..
which i hope I should have a bet with those who sided him..
Guess I would be a millionaire anyway if i do so..

















ENjoy yeah.. Best of luck to that innocent girl.

No comments: