Sunday, July 11, 2010

17. Again

So it's a weekend with my brother and sis-in-law homecoming from oversea
and i gave myself a very good reason to slack all day without touching the books.

And I had the opportunity to watch 17 Again.
I've forgotten who I watch with in the cinema..
I believe it has to be with crazy gang as I watched The Proposal with my college friends.

And I couldn't really remember what's the synopsis until I watched 85% of the movie just now.
Yeah I guess the only thing attracted me for sure was the male actor.. well..

I must say that the movie name itself attracts me alot
which most of our important decision has to be made in this age
whether or not to do a further study in secondary school..
or which college to study..
taking which course in future..

All that I wanted to share in this blog
I had a wonderful 17yr old

I had the biggest social circle during my secondary school life
Which I was able to study in a same class with my best friend ever.. 
And my brother study aboard and eventually our relation getting well.. 
And I joined the best club in my life.. 
accepted the position as the chairman of the club.. 
I kept in touch secretly with my game-mates and now we still very close to each other..  
My relationship problem still suck as usual but I really had a sweet moment at that time.. 
.. .. 

It's hard to note down ALL my memories at my 17
but the thing that has to be link back to the movie
is that I will never regret for my decisions at my 17
which now I still have so much fun with my crazy gang and with the club members
And also still close to my teachers and lots of friends..

I want to blog this in case that I regret for things on my current decision in future
perhaps, it's the thing that I appreciate and love the most at that point of time :)

Love you guys, the most!
*It's just another sentimental post.. but it's definitely from bottom of my heart*



If I had a chance back to my 17 again, I would love to spend the time with you all, again. 
The history need not to be altered. It's my best 17 in my life. 

No comments: