Metaphor:
You're walking in the countryside, cool breeze in your face, the sky is brightest blue, yet sufficient clouds in the sky to make the sunlight on your skin feel just lukewarm. Suddenly, a bird flies overhead, and down comes a spray of shit, all over your head.
How long will you stand there, and cry and moan and curse? Or will you decide to get yourself cleaned up?
Just the same, your relationship is over, there is no true use in living in self pity, get yourself cleaned up. Wouldnt you advise anyone else to do the same?
From now on, use the power of your mind.
From this very instant that you read this, make a pledge, that you will NEVER say "you still love him/her".
Tell yourself everytime, "I'm moving on. I feel happy".
No buts, no arguments.
If in your head the thought "i may say it...but i still have feelings...", stop right there, shake your head vigorously, and tell yourself again, "No! I feel happy. I'm moving on."
I strongly believe that, he had those tough time, to act as a victim.
=) I'm glad that you're now get to let go that. LoL.
No comments:
Post a Comment