Can you guys just imagine how it feels when you have to attend 6-hours class in the weekend?
And I don't know why ACCA students are forced to enjoy such a life???
Kinda down for that. But thank God I have weekend class.
At least I wont end up spending my weekend just facing the monitor for the whole day right?
Haihz everything has the good and bad part i would say.
My test done quite satisfying. And I found that I got my return everytime I study for my test.
But the tests are quite general and I wouldn't know how much effort I need to put more for the real final.
And I shall study harder..
I still remember those days in the jungle for my very first semester..
My part 1 of my ACCA got an average of 65marks?
How I got this result? Partly because my basic from 3yr crazy bookkeeping life..
and also I went library almost every night just to walk past the squash court at night..
to do something.......... ngek ngek..
So obvious edy.. please don't ask me what I've done for God sake...
What i want to mention is.. the Motivation.. lolx.
I could see the effect that if my motivation is a human that of opposite gender. LOL.
And i guess it's abit hard for me now. :) You know why and No further information provide.
And my dad sat beside me when I was watching the drama Justice Song after my bloody audit class..
He shaked head and asked me why I looked so free and never see me study before?
:) I have a great Dad i know.. =p
I refused to tell him about my tests and I hope to give him surprise with the final result.
Haihz.. Life is alot to stress to.
Finally the clock steps 12 and I have to book mah Alice in the Wonderland and just kiss my bed.
And you know what? The stupid movie fully booked and it's just 12.10am now.
Who is the Fucker that booked all the seats? WHO WHO WHO?!
>.<
nights people. before i throw my smach my monitor with my keyboard.
No comments:
Post a Comment