When come to certain situation, I prefer to be alone.
Some of the most important activities like listening to your favourite mp3 when you're on your way back after the lecturer non-stop lecturing for 3hours. I'm totally dying and I really too tired to think of any topic to talk to or just those general hi-bye friend's greeting.. "Hi how's your class?", I meant.. Look at my stupid fuck-ed face and you would know how's the class.. Or when received msg like this i would choose not to reply or worst i will just reply you "ok. as usual."
Unless you got some other different msg like describe how fucked the class i had.. I MIGHT interested in u. But no worries, there would be exceptional if my mood is on that day. Hoho.
Another thing is I love to study alone at a corner that couldn't notice ppl come in and go out. If you see me in a very obvious point of the place, I'm not studying but just waiting for the lucky guy appear. XD
I'm girl and I love guy. Ngek ngek.
The previous library that i went is under renovation and I guess i won't be going there for the next few weeks. This is because the place become not that peace when some innocent girls think that i'm friendly and kind enough and good to talk to. Hellooo I'm here to study. So don't disturb me if you see me studying there. Else I will give you a fuck face.
And another unlucky thing is that, the favourite place that I used to go there to have lunch and also study there for whole day happen to be the same case.. I love to kacao them when I study till very boring. But they're renovating their restaurant/cafe too.. =( until April. Sad sad sad.
I found a place for myself last week. The old library of another college.
The air-cond is not cold enough and the paips leaked and caused whole building very smelly last time.
Luckily they manage to fix it. And the not-that-cold air-cond just suit me =]
The library's corner has whole row of window and we able to see everything outside..
Got nice building.. nice sky.. nice birds.. nice bus horns... XD
seeing the cloud moving slowly is just so nice.. although sometimes feel stress as you notice the time flies just like the way the cloud moving around... >.< anyway it's a great place to be alone.
Alone doesn't equivalent to lonely k?
I love to be alone.
1 comment:
totally agree with u...LOLL
cos im the 'loner' kinda person...
always do stuff alone...
(cos i dont like to wait for others)
hhhahaha
watch movie alone can be enjyoable...
me always go gym alone nowadayss....
jus dont und y some ppl cannot be alone...
hahaha
but different personality i guess....
wait me go back la...i'll kacau u 9 9
^^
love ya
Post a Comment