Sunday, March 14, 2010

The darkness within neighbourhood

Just came back from my youngest aunt's house for her house warming after renovate for long long time.
Anyway it's just like a normal family day that only have FOOD and gambling surrounding us. LoL.

The thing that I need to mention is, neighbourhood nowadays don't really communicate and social to each other. And I heard from my aunt that they used to be together only talking someone's bad or hinting another party that they dislike what we have done recently.. And very obvious that the other party get the hint and act like they won't give way to others.

We can see all these in every housing area like those we saw in William's place.. some brainless selfish human just built their own carpark lot with some weird sink board and weird wood stick.. That's normal for Malaysian. Or you will be seeing a road with double or even triple parking like how my housing area looks like..

Sometimes I wonder why human hardly think for others nowadays. It's hard to accept the fact that we have to take every advantage from others. Aren't they feel guilty or uncomfortable on what they did?

It's sad to say that we have to accept this. Someone just set us up and the right behind tyre of our car 'bomjet' and luckily we manage to find it out at the petrol station. I couldn't imagine what happen to us if we didn't found out that! >.< I don't know what's their intention to do all this stupid thing..

Why cant we just stay together and happy always? Sigh. Hopeless.

No comments: