Why girls have to suffer from wearing a high heels just to entertain others..?
I was the one who used to entertain someone too. Let's look at this.
If anyone couldn't recall this. Yeap this is the first ever 3inches (or more) in my life n I just wore it for few hours. For the prom. :)
And 9months after I remembered this heels and I wear this again in my house. With the pad.
Wow.. The pads help alot, last time it was abit rush for me to discover how to apply the pad.. I'm sorry.. it sounds like abit on-my-way to be a girl >.<
My mom scolded me after I told her that I think I should wear this to my college.. meaning that I have to wear this n go to railway station for bout 15minutes walk.. and after that about 7minutes walk from the railway station to reach my college.. yeah it's really very challenging. Anyway I was just joking with my mom =.= Maybe she forgotten the price for the heels and I believe I will wear this during work and only after I've got my dream Mini.
So this SunShine Day I hung out with my family, as usual.
My mom loves to make this for me cause I love that. And it made my weight keep fluctuating between 4Kgs different in a week. Thanks mom! XD it's really nice.
And we visited our uncle.. and their house got a Sang Kancil.. Kikky her name.
She's bout 8yr old now. Last time we called her piglet cause she really looked like that. You will never believe how could a Sang Kancil eat till that size..
Her weird sleeping style..
And the old man playing with the old bitch. Don't think somewhere else. Papa is doing some kind of hypnosising her.. -_- and it works.
So i just spent my weekend like this. Tomorrow having night class =(
And I always try to make something to cheer myself..
Sandwiches that includes eggs, cucumber, sausage, ham, tomatoes. Love that! :D
Don't envy please~ slurp~!!
I wonder when only has new stuff come to my boring life..
I've been walking through a long way alone..
And I couldn't see the end.
No comments:
Post a Comment