And all I want just wish to know some lil new in his life in that freaking jungle with some dummies..
Today I saw a sharp personal message on his post and I don't even have chance to understand what's that. All that I can do is pray hard for him and myself more and hope he's not mentioning me.. from point of a victim in a relationship.
Sorry that I stalked your FB. And I saw some weird post.
And also your personal message.
Er.. Take care.
SRY I din't know that you like other girl
All her faultCan I just stop thinking that I'm such an important person for him that will bother him that much?
I know end of the day nobody cares bout it.
Haha. Okie I'm just face-too-thick. kthxbai.
Once again I tell myself.. for the 324891735092nd time..
The same rubbish.
I seriously need a life.
No comments:
Post a Comment