It's enough for me to face the monitor for almost whole day except the 6hours away for class. I was so enjoy to do searching bout Lomography. It's still a searching for me and I guess i able to afford that.. in a very near future. Of course it doesn't mean right now or in the next few months.. Probably it become a motivation of getting my average marks of 65marks for the remaining papers in Part2. Wow I've got a new motivation for myself :D
Well to be honest I'm still very very newbie in photography, but after chatting to my senior in Art club from secondary school.. who actually got his full scholarship to top art school last time, gave me a very strong support.. on photography but not Lomo. Well he got his point there as photography more on sense and skills which contribute alot for ppl studying Art.. Unfortunately not me.. XD so i guess i will still go for Lomo in future.. Perhaps when I'm good with my Lapan and bored of it. I believe it won't be so fast as I still haven't even finish the guidebook. Owh yeah, that day I was too bored to study my textbook and i flip through on the guidebook.. There's something new! and it actually make me have more passion to my dear Lapan. xD sorry for being cool to you for quite a long time ok.. ;p
So.. back to topic.. Art.. That's something I fell for it very much before but my life getting far from that. Sad duh.. but I'm trying hard to maintain the passion.. Such as..
From food..
From small DIY..
and etc etc due to screamyx and the time.. XD
A creative accountant in future! Rawr!
I feel proud that I told my Audit lecturer that I want to be a public accountant and I'm into Money laundering area. =D
Sometimes I feel regret as I din't get to choose to study Art field, but it makes me have more passions on that.. compared with most of my frens always complaint as they have lot of crazy assignment =p
And the longer I study accounting, I feel that it's challenging and I know I can get rid of it.
And same to the stupid relationship matter! :D ch33rs!
No comments:
Post a Comment