Friday, March 12, 2010

FP = Face Problem

Some of my friends may know bout my recent life that quite serious in trouble on relationship matter..
gosh..

Looking back all these problem i guess it's because i have too many mask, isn't it?
And things shouldn't keep going on just like that.
I hate such a life. And I have many things to do!

I met some new friends in new class.
As everyone that knew me except my beloved dear jast
I won't actually go n social myself in a strange place.
I won't do that for God sake.
And things happened that these girls said i'm kind and friendly.. =_=
That is such an insult..

I want to be lansi. LoL. Lansi lansi lansi.
I'm bitch. And stop act like you're my close friend. 

2 comments:

The Whale said...

huhhhhhhhh.....
y except me????
T.T

Da'Meow said...

cause hor............
you find me smile to you at the first day of secondary school life and from there on u very friend friend with me edy.. XD