I just found that my life always couldn't follow what I planned for myself.
Recently I feel quite stress cause I found there is not much time left to the final.
80+ days :(
And I am lack of confidence on things that I studying this semester
Feel so strange and don't know how much effort only consider as "enough" for the paper.
The syllabus is too wide! And what we studying now just merely academic..
Things gonna be very very different in practical world.
:( :( :( :(
imma bug the audit lecturer 24/7!
always got test test test test test test! >.<
sometimes i know how to do but still the tests are quite generous.
can't deny that it helps in figuring out the big picture..
but in other word, sometimes i quite lazy to study the whole note given.
but i'm poor in vomiting everything out by making sentence without previous refernce.
cham le. =(
I feel stress.. =(
and that's just the beginning T.T
stress stress stress stress stress.
No comments:
Post a Comment