Wednesday, March 10, 2010

there's something called OBU... for ACCA students..

Well today I met the officer of my college for some advices bout this OBU..
BSc (Hons) in Applied Accounting.............................

So Now my plan got abit changes..
but overall it's still the same for my current situation..
have to study as hardworking as i can........................
Which need alot of patience.. and supports from both mentally n physically...

Well anyway I post this just for remember myself to study harder..
It's the determination of class of the degree...
  Class of Degree
ACCA average mark First Upper Second Lower Second Third
68 or more A, B, C - - -
67 A, B C - -
66 A B, C - -
60-65 - A, B, C - -
59 - A, B C -
58 - A B, C -
54-57 - - A, B, C -
53 - - A, B C
50-52 - - - A, B, C

 
I'm actually aiming for the range that I highlighted..
in other word.. my remaining 3papers have to score bout 65marks each..
that's abit.. hard.. =(

Yeah.. no matter how..
still needa study very very hard =(
my dearest friends out there please not to drag me for long outing always =(
I wan gai gai~~~ ;(

Work hard for another 2months and get a second upper degree! :)

No comments: