(a formal ex instead of the weirdo that we never together but he asked for break up.. zzz)
quoted something like.. after Monday and Tuesday there goes Wednesday, Thursday and Friday..
so Wednesday ... Yeah wednesday Blue!
My final is around the corner.. And I feel so "ewwwww" to my past year questions..
All that I can say.. You can see the trend of the questions
but too bad is that once the question changed a lil bit then it comes with a totally different answer =(
How I'm gonna solve all these!
And I put alot of effort on my Audit and now I feel that my Taxation and Fin.Reporting are so much left behind.. =(
Scare scare~~
I wan holiday!! *again*
I guess It's a good start to have every memorable moment with my Lapan whee..
After tho years of relationship.. XD
Today I listened Mayday's songs on radio again
and each and everytime it remind me of missing the coming concert..
crying without tears =( and I walked back to home from station alone with the song
All of sudden I felt that I'm now able to survive when I'm alone..
but it's hard to forget someone.
=) I might not online on that time as I'm in my grandma house..
but.. Happy 4months break up..!
I'm still on my way learning to give a best reason bout ur death breakup.
And I'm on my way to improving my English Language ;p
No comments:
Post a Comment