To be exact, 2minutes to 10th of June
My holiday is just around the corner
My first two exams in this semester
I would say that I've tried my best
It's likely to get thru mah Taxation
And hopefully my Audit goes the same way.
My financial reporting is so far so good for me
If I'm able to calm myself to study for this paper.
5days after I'll be starting my new chapter of my life.
I don't have any allowance and my bank account doesnt have much balance in it.
so I couldn't hope for any nice luxury freedom trip.
I'm still yet to come out with a plan.
A holiday with outing everyday to travel here and there?
or learn something thru my online pc?
I don't know.
Today after 4months not contacting each other
I saw John after my final.
I would say it's another bad things happened after I couldnt managed to finish all my exam.
And he was walking opposite the street and I'm crossing the road.
If he were to say hi to me, we would have a nice short moment to say hi to each other.
Who cares, if it's just a hi-bye tegor sapa.
And In fact I was discussing the horrible questions with my friend
I calmed myself so hard and get myself ready to show a smile and say hi.
And within my expectation, he move his steps like running away
and he walked (in fact, the speed is like those big-walk marathon participant challenging their world record)
straight and head to the other crossing point before I turn right and meet him face to face.
And hence proven that, Sherina was right that I believe how she stared at him
hoping he wave his hand but he just avoid it.
And I guess someday I will heard of someone telling me that he was hoping me to say hi first.
HAha.. whatever. I guess Inti fed up me alot.
I suppose to stay there for 2 nights, and the head of the Hostel suddenly disallowed me moving in.
telling me that Inti Hostel is not Hotel, and what if they charge me at a rate similar to hotel.
And suggested me to go Low cost hotel nearby and just stay there.
wtf? He's just as nerdo as John. Fucking stupid and unreasonable chat.
I will complain him for sure after my exam. :(
Whatever. Nothing to guilty as I loved.
And nothing to sad as he refuse to love.
I promised not to cry for this guy.
And who knows, maybe he promised not to be friend anymore.
Bitchy-bastard HAppy Happy life.
1 comment:
go go go.........
work hard for ya freedom~~~~~
priceless prize in return of it-----
a trip with 本小姐!!!!
gambate dearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
storm the frontt!!!!!!!
LOVE
Post a Comment