Sunday, April 18, 2010

Weekend

I had the most torture yet enjoyable weekend =)
One step getting closer to another fren of our gang.. ;p

What so nice bout this weekend?
We had satisfying lunch at Thai restaurant BBQ Plaza..
We had sweet and cool desserts at Waffle World..
We saw the best car graphic designing on Lambo..  
We had awesome dinner at Korean restaurant DoeRae..
We had very nice Cheese Choc cake and Red Eggs.. not to forget the Chicken wings and Satay..

And the Malaysia-made Movie Ice Kacang Puppy Love is simple sweet and bring alot of old days memories.. ;p love that. Please support this movie :)

And I looked nice with Liam's spec.. too bad it costs about RM350 so I guess I'm not getting a spec so soon since my eyes still afford to see things around, not that clear but still enough for important sight.. such as seeing any handsome John around.. LoL.. 

I remember the advice from the Fortune teller.. And I guess it's the best reason ever for me to avoid hurting myself again.

So, work harder for the future Notti Auditor! =)
I believe i can get through the exam.. 1 shot, Hng!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

all the best my dear...^^
hahaha...
muackz...
Ice Kacang puppy love is nice movie indeed...hahaha