And this particular someone come and stalk if I got update any blog post to entertain this someone..
And now I'm telling you that again my post is wholly and exclusively for You~
All the best yeah~
surely can get what u aim de!
Try out something called "emotional intelligence" :)
*God and me will always be there for you just like you always doing the same to me :3
*Finger cross*
and start imagining how our whatever-it-call punya gals trip =p
My Place is getting famous and famous because of the flood at the new temporary terminal bus station.. it's really
So today there was another interesting article talking about what name has most luckiest in lucky draw or windfall thingy..
I couldn't remember a lot, but I remember got Peter , also the world richest name.. David, Margret, Christine, Mary..
And surprisingly John got the first place to be the luckiest name..
Guess what? I don't really think so, since I don't know many John, instead of Johnny..
So from now on, whoever Ah Beng that I don't know what's his name, I'll call them
So Don't get surprised when I tell you "today I met a John in bus and he's doing bla bla bla.. "
Or.. "That mad
Girls are horrible, don't ya think so? ;)
2 comments:
and there you go, here i am, accessing to ur blog in LEEDS...
i guess i really love u so much till the extend even i go on road trip i still need to stalk ur blog...=.=
good thing bad thing??? i wonder...
btw...
be4 i enter the exam hall....
i nvr took into consideration of ur 2 methods...looks lik im not a GOD kinda person...but dont get me wrong, i do believe in him....haha
i jus tell myself,
'TEE SIAW CHIN, speak with confidence and u can do well'
i guess i trust myself more..=.=
bit perasan i know...
anyway....ur wishes to me really did work out i think....i think i did ok in the exam...
so....
CHEERSSSSS
more to go
and
together we storm the front!!!!
*y am i posting a BLOG in ur BLOG???*
love ya
mwah
Sad.. Love me? Love me not??
The 2 methods I told you... It's not really my intention that I want you try out those methods..
I'm just asking you to search the "emotional intelligence" .. which same as what you have done before you enter the exam hall..
"If you believe you can, YOU CAN!"
that's the spirit! ;p
the
*God and me will always be there for you just like you always doing the same to me :3
is simply means that I will always support you..
And
*Finger cross*
and start imagining how our whatever-it-call punya gals trip =p
means I pray hard for you and I wish you come back soon then we can go enjoy our trip(s)!
Love me? love me not?
I could see the gap.. It's bigger than our physical distance.. =(
Post a Comment