Monday, April 26, 2010

Hatre?

Well a friend of mine.. I would say he's kind of close fren that we onli chat so often on-line since we were classmate during secondary school =)

And his recent life sound not that in what he hoped for and now things getting worse
but i hope what he decided would bring him a better life.

Relationship.. the worst "ship" ever in the world.. don't ya think so?
You will know why I feel that way if you know my John
It already 2months and he never contact me
And I heard a lot of bad comments bout me from what he told to his friends
I wish I have the chance to listen what's going on.

Aggressive partner is good, isnt it?
Perhaps they will bring up the issue that bother them
not just keep quiet there and things never solve, at all =(

Relationship.. the worst "ship" ever in this world..
Avoid it for survival. =(
I learnt not to take every guy's offer for granted.

No comments: