Thursday, August 12, 2010
So you think you're cute?
So until now i'm still couldn't get rid of the feeling of being blocked in FB and it's a bit obvious that i'm in your block list when you added a lot of MY secondary schoolmates in fact they were my classmates before, and it sounds funny that maybe the reason is because I liked your boy's (probably now your ex's) status physically in FB, and in fact we din't met each other for thousands years.I'm er.. a little bit.. don't understand.. why is there such a girl out there.. ouch.. i guess this is the main reason.. that.. i'm 88 whilst you're 90.. I felt sad for you because you lose someone that used to love you that much but you broke his heart like that.. Girl, i think you really don't deserved to have such a good guy. And last but not least, please remember that there's Karma that will happened on those who done either right or wrong.. I'll pray hard for a better Karma of you..! TC!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
wow for the first time after graduate..
I shoot ppl without any foul word!
Post a Comment