His birthday is on end of July and my timetable is so pack that I'm having class Everyday until his birthday, and then 6days continuously..
Thanks Ken!
My college allow us to have a day to rest on your birthday just because it's your birthday!
To fully utilize my holiday and Ken's birthday, I asked our college friends bout going to Ipoh and surprise him.
But too bad that Ken has a lot of friends and we couldn't get enough car and travel to Ipoh..
Travelling by bus is the cheapest but we couldn't visit places in Ipoh..
...
..
...
And due to many other factors, our plan has cancelled off. :(
So there's another plan here!
We'll have a small gathering in KL, probably watch Toy Story3 in somewhere
As we can see Barbie and Ken in Toy Story3!
The funniest part I love the most (0:17-1:03)
Probably some great meal..
And some desserts~
Yumy!
Since it's a weekend, a great Saturday night, it's a perfect timing for us to go clubbing..!
And we know that Ken is a very very good boy, he would definitely don't follow us..
We probably clubbing in Kuala Lumpur anyway..
If he wants to come KL by bus all the way from Ipoh, and go Pub by bus all the way from KL terminal..
NO! He's a good boy and will never follow us go clubbing ok!
So we will have a 3G video call to our beloved Ken, just to let him know that part of his friends celebrating his birthday in somewhere else..
Aww... it's for your own good, Ken, we know you're good boy!!
Dear Ken,
reading back your blogs I found that you only owned 1 Barbie..
And I personally think that she should retire or get some rest..
Ouch, her hair never groom for too long!
I browsed some Barbie official website and I found these Barbie(s) are nice and hot!
Hope you like it..
Prettieh Barbie with Yum-yum Ken
hot one..
Probably can bring her/them to any trip and have a sweet photo snap-snap k! :)
A lil' bit not matching...
Last but not least, HAppy birthday in advance Ken!
May all your wishes come true!! :)
**Owh yeah, very important message to bring out before end this post,
This is for the July contest that Ken organize!

Believe me, Ken, that's not the main purpose of writing this post. =x
Enjoy blogging and continue bring fun to us, thank you! :)
Regards,
Shine :)

















2 comments:
hahaha, dont follow ken too much liao... this post, geng!
Joyce
interesting way of writing. Pitiful Ken, can only watch for far for most of the birthday plan for him.
Post a Comment