Dear diary:
4 days to my new semester. I would be another monster semester for me
hope that such a monster living style will went thru asap.
Today might be last or second last outing before my class reopen..
And I'm done with all my monies in my wallet.
I actually borrowed 2bucks from friend but I forgot to return him.
I have coins more than that actually..
but since he always drop his coins and i should be the one who is considerate enough, right?
so maybe.. next time.. i will return with some food. lolx.
everything went well today actually.
had movie with my family members, and also had a nice gathering with my college friends.
It would be perfiat if my leg don't get injured because of me myself walk not lady enough.
and also some incident that made me so blue.
5months broke up is a week ahead. Somehow our close friends recently love to pay attentions on us
that one of our friends told me we will inform them some stupid shit virus email from them.
Whilst another give comment that we have alot of similar habit/responses.
To be honest, I'm really speechless for that.
I'm kinda sick of hearing any news from him, as everyone knows that he don't even wan to say my name.
and avoiding any of my problems or news. So why do I?
5months of waiting for a weird break up is more than enough.
Moreover we never get into relationship anyway.
I realised that I need a change and I'm on my way to get a new life.
but I wonder why God loves to challenge human when they made themselves decision.
I'm blue. Somehow I don't know why should I so blue.
Probably my mind think that I should have a blue mood in this situation.
Hope everything goes well soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment