Saturday, May 29, 2010

Revision

And I still remembered my cute cute classmatess
We all know each other onli when our semester comes to an end..
and we were so busy to ask lecture bout our questions regarding the syllabus

And then we have a very common reaction that love to asked within frens first before lecturer
Then, after having few "mutual friend" that blurred in that area and then onli we go and ask lecturer together
Moreover those keh-poh kiasu (no no i really dont mean that) student will come in front and ask us what we discussing... 

It's like.. well..

*when queuing in front and wan to ask lecturer something.. suddenly..
A: Ey.. (to B) I wan ask you ar.. how come this thing will go this side instead of that side? what's the reason behind ar? is that because bla bla bla a...?

B: Err.... Ya lor ya lor i also dunno why like that..


C: (come in front and stare to A and B) what you guys want to ask lecture? I wan to know also..

*and A and B repeat the question again..
*and then D join and listen to A and B's questions..

And then C finally replies: YA lor, how come i din realise this question wan? how to solve a?

And D: A.. You go ask you go ask.. !

and then.. this question finally solve.. and our lecturer also also noticed the observers.. i meant.. B and C and D etc..


Well I dun think that they will find this blog..
I'm glad that I know them.. as a soldiers that in a same flag facing war soon..
原来我不是孤单作战的 ^^
Hope to see them in future ^^
Tc and keep in touch and all the best in final!

KILL THE EXAMINERS!.... 
er.. typo.. 
KILL THE EXAMS!

No comments: