Saturday, May 15, 2010

Global warming

Yeap. What a warm night tonight.
so I'm in abit rushing time as need to off soon and slack into mama's room
and sleep that big big bed with that nice nice old York whee~~

Okie actually sth came into my mind these few days.
I want to blog bout that but sadly i switched on another pc with doesn't have chinese languang pin-yin for me =(

It's about my Smile.
Whee s.m.I.L.e
please wait for that. patiently. thankiuk and have a nice day.
don't supper.
don't supper and take those supper food pic.
don't supper and take those supper food pic and upload it on fb.
don't supper and take those supper food pic and upload it on fb and tag me.
don't supper and take those supper food pic and upload it on fb and tag me and post sth to me bout that.

I swear I will rilly willy kill u!
YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: