Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Tired

Well i managed to wake up at 8.35am today and rush to MV with my empty stomach.
Yeap it's quite a serious case as it has been quite a long time i didn't skip my breakfast.

And I was so surprised when I reach the counter there
Seeing that the counter still closing until 10am, but it's already long queue waiting for it.
And our movie Alice in the Wonderland 3D was just 47seat left. Before the counter open.

Finally I bought the tickets =( it reminds me of the midnight that I wanted to book ticket..
12.07am and it's fully booked WTM!

Later then I made myself drown in MPH bookstore for some books and wait for Abi dear come and have a short meet up. And my wallet got RM2 left after the 3D ticket so she belanja me Oreo! Yeay~! ^^ But few minutes later she went to work and then drop me msg saying that she supposed to go somewhere else to work.. sweat..

Mah outing with my close friends in college are all uploaded in FB. Yeap 3 of us lepak around while waiting for the other and we got abit late to the show. but over all it's ok. And not to forget to curse the fella sitting behind me keep shaking his fucking legs :( hate it!

After dinner we shop awhile as the other 3ladies have lot of stuff to buy..
ladies accessories.. and food for the next day.. Kimbab and what what Don!
It's the triangle rice wrapped with seaweed.. too bad the octopus flavour has sold out.
Hmmph I shall go and try it out one day! =) new thing!

So overall I really enjoyed today although I can't really feel my legs now..
After walking here and there for the whole day..
And my stomach upset for being stuffed by whole Oreo in the morning as stomach
=( went to strange toilet twice yucks!

Sigh. Tomorrow is just another brand new day and have to start study hard. Again. =(
In fact it's just few hours later and I should go and kiss my bed now.
Gambateh meow!

No comments: