Saturday, January 16, 2010

3 years

I know there's still have 3 bloody years to go
Not that I'm fully believe in what the Priest said
Just that I think it's better to put everything down
And focus on my bloody ACCA first

Yeah I had a very good advices and suggestions
from my lecturer who was in audit line before
And I believe there's somewhere I would like to go after

Today is just another peace day for me
After settled everything
I believe now I have more energy to put attention in my study
Listening to the radio that without Dee-jay crapping around
Those old songs are just the best for me.
And I just realise that Short hair suits me =)

Wonder if a girl in short hair cut has more straightforward way on decision making
but I guess I will stay cool with short hair style in following 3years

Bah.. Life without chinese language pinyin programme is sucks..
Jast dear, please forgive my grammar still very noob =p

Till then.

No comments: