I guess It would be very long story to say how we know each other
and how to maintain a friendship of 9 years.. gosh..
and not to mention bout how my feelings..
i scare my tears come out.. =]
well.. take care..
my best best best best best (infinity) friend..
I shall start save money right after u go UK
for the Europe backpack trip and also our Greek wan!
I love you~~~~~~
please do keep in touch ok!
take good care ya!
XOXO
love, meow
1 comment:
sui po~~~~~~~~
i wan make me CRY ah!!!!!
T.T
i'll miss u alot...
pls do buy a webcam and speaker..
so tat i still can see ur pretty FACE frm time to time...^^
take good care k my best *100000 friend.....
dont always simply think stuff think till ur brain weird weird de...hehehehe
love you too!!!!!!!!!!
MWAH!!!!!!!
ur jast dear aka siaw chin aka whale
Post a Comment